CNS Programs and Services
Since 1980, Centre for Neuro Skills® (CNS) has delivered postacute medical treatment, therapeutic rehabilitation and disease management services with specially-trained staff for individuals recovering from acquired brain injury (traumatic brain injury, stroke, tumours, infection, poisoning, hypoxia, substance abuse, ischemia, etc.).
Our cost-effective, patient-centered programs maximize treatment effect, learning generalization and stability of gains in real-world settings. The goal: to facilitate skill acquisition and help each patient resume a normal rhythm of living.
CNS offers a broad menu of rehabilitation services through its individualized treatment programs. Case managers, therapists, nurses and physicians work as an integrated tream with patients and their loved ones to meet and achieve rehabiliation goals.
CNS Programs and Services Include:
- Postacute In-Patient Rehabilitation
- Community-Based Residential Rehabilitation
- Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Educational Therapy
- Outpatient and Day-Treatment
- Assisted Living Services
- Community Re-Entry Assistance
- Disease Management and Treatment
- Multi-Cultural Programs and Services
- Family-Oriented Education Classes
- Home Evaluations
The Story of Centre for Neuro Skills