Centre for Neuro Skills® considers the health and well-being of its employees to be a high priority. We are pleased to offer an array of benefits designed to meet the needs of today's changing workforce. Imagine working for a company that constantly aspires to realize these principles. Chances are, it's like no place you've ever worked.
- competitive wages
- sign-on/relocation bonus for designated positions
- 10 paid holidays
- paid time off
- extended sick leave
- medical, dental and life insurance
- health care and family care spending accounts
- paid licensing for designated positions
- paid professional memberships for designated positions
- continuing education funds
- credit union memberships
- retirement 401(k) plan
- short and long-term disability packages
- continuing education and training opportunities
- certified brain injury specialist training
- thorough orientation
- on-the-job training
- employee recognition programs
- daily team meetings
- inservice and other learning opportunities
- experienced staff for mentoring
We have four locations with beautiful clinics and residential sites. Our clinics are open Monday - Friday, while the residential sites operate 24/7.
Our original clinic and residential locations, established in 1980, with approximately 325 employees. Bakersfield is located in the Southern San Joaquin Valley, within easy driving distance of beaches, mountains, rivers and the cultural and sporting experiences of Southern California.
Our second clinic and residential location, established in 1985, with approximately 275 employees. Irving is located between Dallas and Ft. Worth, a thriving metropolis, with great dining, nightlife, shopping and many cultural and recreational opportunities.
Los Angeles, CA
Our third clinic, established in 1999, with approximately 75 employees. Encino is located in the northern part of Los Angeles, home to 10 million people and a diverse landscape. There are an endless number of cultural, recreational, dining and sporting activities to be enjoyed.
San Francisco, CA
Our fourth clinic, established in 2012 with approximately 40 employees. It is located in the East Bay community of Emeryville. The northern California San Francisco Bay Area is renowned for its natural beauty, cultural events, entrepreneurship, and diversity.