Direct Care Provider - Bakersfield
Are you a reliable, positive and compassionate provider? If so, our adult patients with brain injuries need your help to relearn daily living skills (dressing, cooking, toileting, etc.) Work with patients in an apartment setting in our 24-hour program. Make a real difference in people's lives!
Full-time evening and overnight shifts available. Must be flexible with working weekends.
* Must be 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
* Direct care, care giving, medical assisting, and/or CNA experience is preferred.
* CNA or MA encouraged to apply.
* Must pass drug screen, health screen and criminal record check (fingerprints).
* Must have clean DMV record, own dependable transportation and be willing to transport patients.
We provide complete training, mentoring and career program. Benefits include paid time off, extended sick leave, medical insurance, paid holidays, and 401(k).
Starting wage: $10.90/hour
See more about our program at neuroskills.com.
Apply in person Monday – Friday, 9am – 3:30pm, 5215 Ashe Road, Bakersfield, CA 93313