Direct Care Provider - Encino
Are you a reliable, positive and compassionate provider? If so, our adult patients with brain injuries need your help to relearn daily living skills (dressing, cooking, toileting, etc.) Work with patients in an apartment setting or in patients' homes in our 24-hour program. Make a real difference in people's lives!
* Positions available: full time and part time shifts. Weekends required.
* Must be 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
* Direct care, care giving, medical assisting, and/or CNA experience is preferred.
* CNA or MA encouraged to apply.
* Must pass drug screen, health screen and criminal record check (fingerprints).
* Must have clean DMV record, own dependable transportation and be willing to transport patients.
We provide complete training, mentoring and career program. Benefits available for full time employees including paid time off, extended sick leave, medical insurance, paid holidays, and 401(k).
Wages are $11.50/hr or $12.00/hr with CNA, MA, or degree.
See more about our program at neuroskills.com.
Send resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.