Direct Care Provider - Dallas
Are you a reliable, positive and compassionate provider? If so, our adult patients with brain injuries need your help to relearn daily living skills (dressing, cooking, toileting, community activities, etc.) Work with patients in an apartment setting in our 24-hour program. Make a real difference in people's lives!
* Positions available: full time and part time shifts. Weekends required.
* Must be 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
* Direct care, care giving, medical assisting, and/or CNA experience is preferred.
* Must pass pre employment drug screen, health screen and criminal record check.
* Must have clean DMV record and be willing to transport patients.
We provide complete training, mentoring and career program. Benefits available for full time employees including paid time off, extended sick leave, medical insurance, paid holidays, and 401(k).
See more about our program at neuroskills.com. Apply in person at CNS 3915 Portland Street, Irving TX 75038, 7 days per week from 8am-5pm.
Compensation: $11/hr starting compensation / Learn to Earn Program and bonuses available
Centre for Neuro Skills
Irving, TX 75038