Part Time Drivers - Dallas
Assisted Living Facility
30 hours per week
The Centre for Neuro Skills in Irving, Texas, needs Part Time Drivers to assist in transporting patients to therapy and other locations. Vehicles are provided. The position requires 6 hours per day with a guaranteed maximum of 30 hours per week. The approximate hours are:
8:30 – 11:30 AM with a break of two hours, then 1:30 – 4:30 PM Monday – Friday.
Must have clear driving record and current driver’s license. Pay is $11.00 per hour.
Great benefit package!
• Transport of patients from our residential facilities to treatment clinic
• Safely assist patients in boarding and de-boarding vehicles used in transport
• Ensure patient compliance to seatbelt requirements
• Proper visual vehicle inspection and reporting
• Proper use of vehicle communication equipment
• Proper documentation of transport travel
• Safe operations of wheel chair lifts
• Safe and proper methods of securing wheel chair patients for transport
• Ensure the safety of patients transported through proper operations of the different vehicles used and the driving processes for each vehicle
Training will include:
• Safety policies and procedures required by CNS
• How to safely assist patients in boarding and de-boarding vehicles
• How to safely assist patients into their destinations within CNS facilities
• How to safely operate vehicles used in transport
• How to use safety equipment for routine and emergent situational transport
• How to communicate with patients, family members, supervisors and other CNS staff members
• How to conduct one’s self in words and dress in a professional manner according to CNS policy and procedure
Please submit resume to email@example.com or complete the application at 3915 Portland Street, Irving, Texas 75038.
Come be a part of a team that makes a difference!