Working in Concert with insurers, CNS facilitates:
- Frequent communication between insurers and CNS staff in admissions, accounting, and clinical/medical departments, once the patient is admitted.
- Inclusion of insurer staff on meetings/calls that update stakeholders on patient progress, medications, physician appointments, and health status.
- Updates on patient Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and Independent Living Scale (ILS) scores that reflect patient status.
- Sharing of patient data derived from ADLs and the ILS that is tracked throughout rehabilitation, illustrating success or where improvement is needed.
- 24/7 review of patient progress using CNS’ Web-based, secure patient portal.
Building Relationships with National Carriers
Staff also meet with such industry leaders as State Compensation Insurance Fund, Liberty Mutual Insurance, The Travelers, and The Hartford. Their market includes worker’s compensation executives, claims adjusters, and key influencers. CNS has a far-sighted approach in partnering with insurers, emphasizing lifetime savings associated with a proven clinical model. Our goal is to ensure that core resources are leveraged to foster patient success and enhance outcome. We are here to assist with any questions that patients, their families, and providers may have. Please call 800.922.4994 and speak to a staff member.